DESSERTS IN LONDON
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with a Rhubarb Salad - With a lemon curd and ginger crumb
- Granny Smith Tartlet - With cinnamon crumble and crème anglaise
- Lemon Tartlet - With a berry salad and candied pecans
- Passionfruit Tart - With a banana ice cream
- Vanilla Cheesecake - With lemon curd, poached pear and a ginger crumble
- Strawberry Cheesecake - With a strawberry, almond and mint salad
- Seasonal Eton Mess - Broken meringue with Chantilly cream and seasonal fruit
- Lemon and Lime Meringue Tartlet
- Plum and Amaretto Crème Brulee - With brandy snaps
- Seasonal Fruit Crumble - With a macadamia and amoretti topping, and a cinnamon crème anglaise
- Banoffee Pie - Caramel and bananas topped with cream and on a biscuit base
- Absolute Taste Chocolate Brownie - Served with honeycomb ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Dark Chocolate Mousse - With crushed hazelnuts and a liquid salted caramel centre
- Chocolate Fondant - With a beetroot ganache and white chocolate and beetroot ice cream and topped with beetroot crisps
- Chocolate Espresso Torte - With a coffee and mascarpone mousse
- Indulgent Brownie Torte - Chocolate cremeaux on a chocolate brownie base with a chocolate crumble topping
- Chocolate Mousse Cake - With raspberries
- Chocolate Truffle Cake - With a raspberry ice cream
THE AVIATION NUTRITIONIST™
- Blueberry “cheesecake” with edible violas and blueberry coulis (v) - A wonderful dairy free alternative, the soaked and blended cashew base provides protein and healthy fats for sustained energy alongside antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Coconut, rich in C and B vitamins and fibre, supports comfortable digestion. Natural sweetness from the fruit helps avoid a sugar spike and subsequent fatigue.
- Chocolate and avocado mousse with red berries, cacao nibs and fresh basil (v) - Cacao being high in magnesium helps to relax the nervous system at altitude. Avocado is also an excellent source of healthy monounsaturated fats, nourishing for the skin and protecting the cardiovascular system. A tasty, satisfying dessert designed to help balance blood sugar levels.
- Orange and polenta cake with a coconut and pistachio cream (v) - The vitamin C from the oranges and raspberries combined with zinc-rich almonds and pistachios support the immune system by balancing blood sugar, at the same time optimising mood and mental acuity.