SALADS IN LONDON
- Traditional Greek Salad - With feta cheese, Kalamata olives, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and parsley with a vinaigrette dressing
- Roasted Heritage Beetroot - With radicchio, red chicory, compressed pear, gorgonzola and candied walnuts
- Burrata with Heirloom Tomatoes - Vine cherry tomatoes, fresh mint, micro basil and rocket with and extra Virgin oil
- Heritage Tomato and Buffalo Mozzarella - With aubergine crisps, baby basil and a balsamic and honey dressing
- Superfood Salad - With quinoa, alfalfa, pickled beetroot, roasted butternut, edamame beans, pea shoots, toasted seeds, spinach and a light vinaigrette
- Dukkah Crusted Goat’s Cheese - With lightly pickled beetroot, pomegranate, fresh mint and baby leaves
- Chalk Stream Trout - With red and yellow chicory, fennel and green apple slaw and a horseradish dressing
- Albacore Tuna - With marinated heritage tomatoes, cannellini beans, fresh basil and pickled shallots
- Grilled Lobster, Crayfish and King Prawn - With shaved fennel, new potatoes and a citrus vinaigrette
- Seared Tuna Niçoise - Chargrilled tuna with tomatoes, green beans, new potatoes, quail’s eggs, black olives and a French dressing
- Classic Caesar Salad - Cos lettuce and baby gem with crispy prosciutto, rustic croutons, parmesan shavings, topped with parmesan crisps and tossed with a Caesar dressing *Add grilled chicken breast, roasted salmon or grilled Mediterranean prawns
- Traditional Cobb Salad - With crispy bacon, avocado, chargrilled chicken, walnut, tomato, rustic croutons, quail’s eggs and a blue cheese dressing
- Serrano Ham - Fresh figs, Manchego cheese and quince with a watercress salad
- Spinach, Avocado and Crispy Bacon - With rustic croutons and French dressing
- Crispy Peking Duck, Watermelon, Rocket and Feta - With spring onions, roasted cashews and a hoisin dressing
- Thai Salad with Crispy Duck - Pak choi, chilli lime, roasted peanuts, green papaya, and a Thai dressing
- Rare Hanger Steak - With blue cheese, pan-fried new potatoes, rocket and Salsa Verde
- Air Dried Beef - With fennel, rocket, pear, honey and olive oil salad
THE AVIATION NUTRITIONIST™
- Macro salad (v) - Quinoa, butternut squash, beetroot, avocado, sauerkraut, dulse seaweed, kale, baby chard and pumpkin seeds with a miso and fresh ginger dressing Radiation in-flight stresses the immune system. Seaweed and kale provide iron and calcium to support it, working in tandem with sauerkraut, which promotes the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut. Beta-carotene from the butternut squash meanwhile promotes skin health.
- Moroccan (v) - Sweet potato, little gem lettuce, chickpeas, carrot, red cabbage, red onion, fresh coriander, pomegranate and Za’atar with a tahini and lemon dressing Za’atar herbs are antibacterial, rich in flavonoids and powerful antioxidants to support the immune function. Rich in vitamin A to support cognitive function and high in fibre to balance blood sugar, this dish helps counteract the physical and mental fatigue altitude can cause.
- South East Asian (v) - Green papaya, carrot, green beans, cucumber, bean sprouts, spring onions, chili, cashew nuts and fresh coriander with a honey and lime dressing Deliciously refreshing, vitamin C and silica-rich cucumber, carrots and papaya provide much-needed fluids in a dehydrating environment; papaya additionally reduces inflammation and joint pain. Sweet, salty and sour Asian flavours are enticing even when the taste sensation is impaired at altitude.