JUICES & SMOOTHIES IN LONDON
- Orange, Apple, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Mango, Watermelon
- Green Juice - Cucumber, spinach, green apple, celery and mint
- Orange and Raspberry
- Pink Grapefruit, Orange and Lemon
- Blackberry, Apple and Lime
- Carrot, Orange and Ginger
- Grapefruit, Carrot and Apple
- Pineapple, Kale, Orange and Mint
- Berry, Pineapple and Apple
- Banana, Oat and Honey
- Blueberry and Banana
- Strawberry and Banana
- Coconut, Mango and Pineapple
- Raspberry, Pineapple and Mint
- Berry Overload
THE AVIATION NUTRITIONIST™
- Immunity juice - Beetroot, carrot, fresh ginger and turmeric. Rich in nitric oxide to dilate the blood vessels and improve circulation in-flight, beetroot also provides natural sweetness. Ginger helps to aid digestion, whilst turmeric provides an effective anti-inflammatory to counteract the stresses on the body whilst in the air.
- Booster shot - Apple, lemon and fresh ginger. Rich in antioxidants, this booster also provides excellent digestive aid from the pectin in the apple and ginger. The vitamins from the fruit provide a natural immunity boost, whilst the ginger contains gingerols and shogaols which relax the intestinal tract, helping to counteract motion sickness and nausea.
- Raw hot chocolate - Raw cacao, almond butter, vanilla powder, Himalayan salt, agave nectar and hot water. A take on a comfort food classic, this is a protein rich alternative with key antioxidants to support cell function. Dairy is removed to prevent its inflammatory effects on digestion at altitude, with almond butter and vanilla instead providing a delicious and naturally sweet sustained energy boost.
- Hydrating green smoothie - Coconut water, apple, cucumber, ginger, lemon and wheatgrass. A refreshing, vitamin packed smoothie to start the day, this is extremely high in electrolytes to optimise hydration in a dehydrating inflight environment. Pectin from the apple aids digestion, whilst wheatgrass provides minerals, protein, and chlorophyll, an essential blood-builder and antioxidant.
- On the go breakfast smoothie (v) - Gluten free oats, fresh ginger, blueberries, dairy free yoghurt of choice and bee pollen. *Vanilla protein powder on request. This on the go smoothie helps ensure you don’t miss breakfast. Key antioxidants from the blueberries, bee pollen and gluten free oats help maintain a healthy heart and strong immune system.
- Maca and strawberry milkshake - Almonds, coconut water, maca powder, strawberries and cinnamon. A dairy free shake packed with luscious strawberries for vitamins and antioxidants to help lower blood pressure at altitude, this is a healthy hydration option. Cinnamon regulates blood sugar levels and ensures consistent energy levels, with Maca also providing protein and fibre.